- Cleanroom Swabs
- Cleanroom Wipes
- Cleaning Cards
- Printer Cleaning Kits
- Medical Series
- Sticky Series
Do you know the structure and principle of microfiber clean cloth?
I believe that many of my friends have different degrees of understanding of dust-free cloth, and some only understand the fur, but do not know the inside story and details. Do you know the professional knowledge of microfiber dust-free cloth? Do you want to know the structure and principle of microfiber clean cloth? Only by understanding these can we better find a microfiber dust-free cloth suitable for our own products in life and work. Let's learn the structure and principle of microfiber dust-free cloth with Xiaobian together:
Now the dust-free cloth market is vast. As a professional buyer or a salesperson of a microfiber dust-free cloth wholesaler, if you do not know the structure and principle of microfiber dust-free cloth, how should you purchase it? How to introduce products to customers? If you want to know something about the microfiber dust-free cloth, you can not only stay on the superficial surface, but to understand and understand it from the internal structure such as the structure and working principle of the microfiber dust-free cloth. Don't look at the small microfiber dust-free cloth, there is a lot of knowledge in it!
The microfiber wipes on the market can be divided into the following four ways: knitted wipes, woven wipes, foam wipes, non-woven microfiber wipes
1. Knitted rag: It is continuously knitted by microfiber.
2. Woven rags: woven from natural, mixed or natural, mixed mixed fibers on a loom.
3. Foam rags: PU is chemically processed to expand into a large structure, and then cut into foam rags of different shapes and sizes.
4. Non-woven microfiber dust-free cloth: It is made of textile staple fibers or filaments that are oriented or randomly arranged to form a web structure, and then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
Dust removal principle of microfiber dust-free cloth:
1. Multiple scraping effects: A thick single fiber can be ultra-fine into hundreds of ultra-fine fibers, so when used as a cleaning cloth, the ultra-fine fibers can have more scraping properties than ordinary wiping cloths. Effect.
2. Wide contact area effect: Generally, the fibers are thicker and have greater bending rigidity, so the contact area between the fabric floating point and the object is small. On the contrary, the ultra-fine fiber has small bending rigidity and softness (like silk), so the fabric floating point and the object have a small contact area. Large contact area and strong cleaning power.
3. Internal peeling effect: the wiper made of ultra-fine fiber, after scraping the dirt, the dirt will migrate out along the capillary channel of the fiber, showing the effect of internal peeling, so that the dirt will not remain in the wiper. The surface of the clean cloth, so it will not cause scratches on extremely precise products.
The use of dust-free cloth
Which industries are dust-free cloths mainly suitable for? Dust-free cloth is a kind of cleaning and wiping material widely used in electronics, medical, biological engineering, optics and other fields. Excellent completion of the application of removing trace pollutants in dust-free environments (microelectronics, precision machinery, medical equipment and other industries). Because the clean cloth is double-woven from 100% polyester fiber, the fiber diameter is small, so its bending stiffness is small, the hand feel is particularly soft, it is easy to wipe sensitive surfaces, the friction does not take off the fiber, and it has good water absorption and cleaning efficiency. Therefore, the dust-free cloth is the most effective cleaning tool in a dust-free environment, and the dust-free cloth can be used repeatedly when cleaned correctly!