- Cleanroom Swabs
- Cleanroom Wipes
- Cleaning Cards
- Printer Cleaning Kits
- Medical Series
- Sticky Series
How to use medical alcohol swabs?
The main ingredient of medical alcohol is ethanol. In daily life, it is common for some people to use medical alcohol to scrub wounds to achieve the purpose of sterilization and disinfection. The reason why 75% alcohol can be disinfected is because it has a great penetration ability and can drill into the body of the bacteria to coagulate the bacterial protein, thereby killing the bacteria.
If the concentration of alcohol is too high, the protein on the surface of bacteria will solidify, resulting in a dura mater, which has a protective effect on bacteria and prevents further infiltration of alcohol, so the disinfection effect of concentrated alcohol is not as good as that of dilute alcohol.
The scope of application of medical alcohol swabs
1. Disinfection and sterilization of superficial skin wounds such as small damages, abrasions, cuts, scalds, etc. of the skin glue;
2. Skin disinfection before human injection and infusion;
How to use medical alcohol swabs
1. Push the colored ring end of the cotton swab upward along the adhesive film;
2. After pulling out the cotton swab, turn the printed color ring end upwards and hold the upper end of the cotton swab with one hand;
3. The other hand is broken along the color ring;
4. After the liquid in the tube flows to half of the tube body, the cotton swab can be reversed and used;
Precautions for medical alcohol swabs
1. Those who are allergic to alcohol should use it with caution;
2. For external use only, do not touch the eyes, do not insert into the ear canal;
3. Keep it out of the reach of children, alcohol is flammable, and keep away from fire sources;
4. There are deep wounds, stab wounds or severe burns; redness, inflammation, swelling, and pain continue to increase; if infection occurs, stop using and consult a doctor;