- Cleanroom Swabs
- Cleanroom Wipes
- Cleaning Cards
- Printer Cleaning Kits
- Medical Series
- Sticky Series
How to use the anti-static dust-free cloth correctly?
When electrons are transferred, a lack or excess of electrons can create an electric field known as electrostatics. This electrostatic field quantity produces matter that depends on friction or separation, on the amount of friction or separation, and on the relative humidity of the surrounding environment. Substances that easily transfer electrons (or charges) between atoms are called conductors. Substances that cannot transfer electrons (or charges) are called insulators. Both conductors and insulators may be charged under electrostatic action. The action of the human body itself or the contact, separation, friction or induction and other factors with other objects can generate several thousand volts or even tens of thousands of volts of static electricity. Static electricity can cause serious harm in many fields. Triboelectric electrification and human body static electricity are two major hazards in the electronics industry. The main measures for electrostatic protection in the production process are electrostatic leakage, dissipation, neutralization, humidification, shielding and grounding. The human body electrostatic protection system is mainly composed of anti-static wrist straps, ankle straps, work clothes, shoes and socks, hats, gloves or finger cots, etc., with functions such as electrostatic leakage, neutralization and shielding.
Correct use of dust-free cloth:
1. Wear clean gloves and masks when using and unpacking
2. When wiping, wrap the four sides of the clean cloth inside, and do not use the edge of the clean cloth to touch the surface of the wipe
3. The clean cloth can be wiped with solvent or directly wiped
4. The dust-free cloth should be kept flat during use, and should not be rubbed. When moving and wiping, try to make the fibers of the cloth in full contact with the wiping surface. Make sure to wipe in the same direction, and do not wipe back and forth repeatedly.
5. When using the high-end dust-free cloth, the inner packaging bag must be opened in a clean environment, and the packaging bag should be cleaned (especially the opening) before unpacking.
Cleaning of the dust-free cloth:
1. Wash with washing machine and detergent or hand wash with warm water and detergent.
2. Rinse thoroughly with clean water after washing.
3. Using bleach will shorten the lifespan of microfiber cleaning wipes.
4. Do not use softener. Softeners leave a film on the surface of the microfibers. Will seriously affect the wiping effect.
5. When washing or drying in a washing machine with other clothes, pay attention, because the microfiber fabric will absorb the surface of the soft clothes, which will affect the use effect. Air dry or dry on medium-low temperature. Do not iron and expose to the sun. From its English name, we can see the two main characteristics of clean paper: one is that the raw material is wood pulp fiber; the other is the use of airlaid technology. The production process of non-woven fabrics is mainly two processes of network formation and reinforcement. The production of dry-laid nonwovens mainly adopts two methods: chemical bonding and thermal bonding. According to the different reinforcement processes, its raw materials and uses are different, which are introduced separately below.
1) Chemical bonding method Chemical bonding method uses 100% wood pulp fiber (fluff pulp) as raw material, after the fibers opened into single fibers are air-laid, the water-soluble adhesive is sprayed onto the fiber web by spraying method The surface is then baked and consolidated into cloth. The main uses of the products are industrial wipes, feminine hygiene products, baby wipes, tablecloths, wet face towels and cooking cloths.
2) Dust-free cloth thermal bonding method The thermal bonding method is to mix hot-melt fibers into the fluff pulp fibers, and the mixing ratio is generally not less than 15%. The fibers melt to consolidate the web into cloth. Thermal bonding non-woven fabrics have better bulkiness and hygroscopicity because they do not contain chemical adhesives. They are mainly used as absorbent cores of high-absorbent sanitary products, thin feminine sanitary napkins, etc. For this purpose, some production lines are equipped with superabsorbent resin (SAP) powder application devices. Due to the addition of polymer water-absorbing resin, the water can be turned into a solid after absorbing water, which greatly improves its water-absorbing capacity. To sum up, although dust-free paper is called paper, it is essentially a non-woven fabric. Clean paper application: semiconductor production line, microelectronics production, LCD display, LCD display, circuit board production, PCB products, laboratory clean room production line.