parents blame tainted alcohol swabs for toddler\'s death

by:Cleanmo      2020-04-04
A 2-parentyear-
The old Houston boy, who died of bacterial infection, believes contaminated alcohol swabs have killed their son and is now suing the company that made the bacteria.
Harrison kotali Jr. underwent surgery at the Children\'s Memorial Hermann Hospital to remove benign cysts, when he was infected with a rare bacteria called wax-like bacteria.
According to Houston 11 news, food poisoning is more common.
Sandra and Shanoop Kothari said their son healed very well and planned to go home the next day as his health deteriorated-they blamed past alcohol swabs for cleaning the drain from his spine
\"When managing the lumbar drain, they use the swab on the portal,\" family lawyer Jim perdu told the news radio . \".
\"So it\'s pushed in and pulled out, so every time they use an alcohol swab, there\'s a chance to inject this wax-like bacteria into the lumbar drainage.
Harrison passed away in December 1, 2010.
A month later, on the website of the Food and Drug Administration, the manufacturer of the cotton swab-Triad Group Company
-Announced voluntary recall of \"all bulk alcohol preparation pads, alcohol swabs and Alcohol swabsticks . . . . . . Because the customer is worried that the product may be contaminated by bad organisms, namely, wax.
According to the report, the manufacturer also sells alcohol pads in cotton swabs in stores such as CVS, Kroger, Safeway and Walgreens.
\"People can put these at home now, in the bathroom,\" said Sandra kotali . \".
Click here to read more in 11 News.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Leave Your Message inputting...