Implanted nylon swabs
: superior sample collection/release capacity, release rate>80%
Regular fiber swabs:
The sample is trapped by the gaps in the fiber mass, that is, the sample is penetrated, diluted, and trapped within the fibers. The acquisition is slow, the release is even slower.
The time for flocking swabs to collect samples is 3-5 seconds, while the time for cotton swabs is 15-120 seconds, or even longer, which causes pressure on staff during the diagnosis process. Only faster sample extraction can complete the collection and analysis more efficiently.
Features of flocked swabs
1. Made of non-inhibitory DNA amplification materials, verified by direct PCR amplification, omitting the extraction step.
2. Use a single independent packaging to avoid pollution.
3. Strict process conditions, free of DNase and amplifiable human DNA.
4. The tube body is transparent, and the condition of the inspection material is directly visible.
5. The unique patented casing design ensures the air circulation in the casing, prevents the test material from mildew due to the humid and sealed environment, and avoids magazine contamination in the external air, which affects the inspection quality.
1. It is specially designed for DNA trace samples at crime scenes, especially for trace samples such as sweat, semen, blood, dander, oral cells, etc. It has excellent collection performance.
2. It can quickly adsorb trace samples and has high release efficiency.
3. The front end is sharper, which is suitable for the extraction of cells from the fingernails of crime scene victims or criminal suspects.
4. The rear end of the swab can be broken off, which is conducive to the extraction of samples by an automated extraction workstation.
5. The whole swab is packaged in a clear plastic tube to avoid biological contamination.
Specializing in the production of sterile sampling swabs, flocking cotton swabs (flocking swabs or flocking sticks), throat swabs, microbial sampling sticks, DNA oral swabs, sterile sponge cotton swabs, and CHG chlorhexidine applicator, saliva collection Device or saliva collection device, cell preservation solution, product application fields include medical DNA sampling, oral sampling, virus testing, nasopharyngeal sampling, virus and bacteria sampling, laboratory sampling, genetic sampling, gynecological cervical sampling and other disposable nylon flocking Sampling swab.