Nylon flocked sampling swabs
are specially used for sample collection, and cotton swabs can also be used for sample collection, but the number of samples collected and the collection effect of the two cannot be compared.
The nylon flocking sampling swab consists of three parts: handle, connecting rod and sampling head. The long handle is easy to hold and can be adjusted back and forth while holding it, which is suitable for different groups of people. The soft and slender connecting rod can effectively protect the sampled tissue from damage. The sampling head is composed of nylon fluff and viscose, which is harmless to the human body and microorganisms, and can maximize the collection and release of samples. Nylon flocking swabs, matching collection tubes, and transportation tubes constitute a sample collection system!
Nylon flocked sampling swabs are widely used in bacteriological sample processing, genetic sampling, virological cell culture, DFA testing, rapid direct testing, enzyme immunoassay testing, polymerase chain reaction and molecular diagnostic based tests, and Ideal for forensic identification. It can also be used for throat sampling of respiratory viruses such as influenza, swine flu, bird flu, hand, foot and mouth
1. It is specially designed for DNA trace samples at crime scenes, especially for trace samples such as sweat, semen, blood, dander, oral cells, etc. It has excellent collection performance.
2. It can quickly adsorb trace samples and has high release efficiency.
3. The front end is sharper, which is suitable for the extraction of cells from the fingernails of crime scene victims or criminal suspects.
4. The rear end of the swab can be broken off, which is conducive to the extraction of samples by an automated extraction workstation.
5. The whole swab is packaged in a clear plastic tube to avoid biological contamination.