- Cleanroom Swabs
- Cleanroom Wipes
- Cleaning Cards
- Printer Cleaning Kits
- Medical Series
- Sticky Series
How to choose a qualified virus sampling tube?
Epidemic prevention is more important than anything else! With the resurgence of the epidemic, some cities are conducting global nucleic acid testing. So the question is, how to choose a qualified virus sampling tube? Ranking of virus sampling tube manufacturers?
How to choose a virus sampling tube needs to consider the following factors:
1. Qualification: Be sure to choose a regular manufacturer with complete qualifications and licenses;
2. In terms of sample validity:
· The activity of the infectious agent of the pathogen must be maintained;
· Meet the time between sample collection and laboratory testing;
· There is a need to limit or prevent the proliferation of commensal microorganisms to ensure the reliability of diagnostic experiments;
maintain the integrity of the antigenic and nucleic acid of the virus;
· Ability to maintain virus activity at room temperature.
3. In terms of security:
· Transportation safety: It can ensure that the sample will not leak during transportation.
· Storage security: It can ensure that the sample will not leak during the storage process.
· Clinical safety: It can ensure that the sample does not leak during the inspection process.
4. Product applicability: The product can be customized according to the actual situation. The specifications of the tube body, the type of preservation solution, and the specifications of the swab should be diverse, and the product style can be adjusted in time according to the actual situation.
5. In terms of delivery and transportation timeliness, epidemic prevention is more important than everything else. It is necessary to choose a manufacturer with sufficient production scale to ensure delivery on time and avoid delays in follow-up testing.
6. In terms of price, based on the above points, we must also consider the cost issue. Of course, high quality and low price are better.